See Why It's Called "The Evergreen State"
Summer 2023 - Dates and Details TBA
The Pacific Northwest in the summertime is something that everyone should experience. Therefore, baseball in the Pacific Northwest in the summertime is as good as it gets!
We will see a combination of major, minor, and independent leagues that will make you an expert on the local baseball scene in what will become your favorite little corner of the United States.
Sign up for the “No-Obligation Trip List” to stay informed of tour specifics, including the itinerary and pricing.
- Day 0: Optional add-on of Seattle Sounders or OL Reign soccer game
- Day 1: Meet at hotel in Seattle, attend Tacoma Rainiers game
- Day 2: Seattle Mariners game
- Day 3: Everett AquaSox game with pregame happy hour at Bob Bavasi’s house
- Day 4: Drive to Yakima for Yakima Valley Pippins game
- Day 5: Drive to Pasco for Tri-City Dust Devils game
- Day 6: Drive to Portland for departure
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing, and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the Pacific Northwest like no other.
All in-tour land travel.
Carefully-selected tickets for all in-tour games.
At least two hosted meals and/or happy hours.
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that.
Travel desk services.
A truly remarkable time.
Not included: airfare, airport transportation, and most meals.
$TBA double occupancy
$TBA single supplement
$TBA soccer add-on