Trip Details Coming Soon!
(The information listed below is a sample of what you may experience. Please sign up for our "no-obligation" tour list via the button to the right if you'd like to stay informed)
Koshien Stadium. Meiji Jingu Stadium. For followers of the Japanese game, these grounds are sacred. Both ballparks are relics of the days before professional baseball in Japan, when amateur baseball and its purity ruled the athletic scene. Hanshin Koshien Stadium opened in 1924 to host the famed National High School Baseball Championship and Meiji Jingu Stadium opened in 1926 to host intercollegiate competition. They are two of the oldest active professional ballparks in the world and among the few remaining where both Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig played.
Catch games in both of these stadiums and then head south to Japan’s second-biggest city, Yokohama, to catch a ballgame at beautiful Yokohama Stadium, recently renovated to accommodate the Tokyo Olympics. You can also opt to add a Giants game at the Tokyo Dome before the formal Post Tour starts!
- Thur. 9/16: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air (for those doing tour as stand-alone)
- 9/17 Tokyo: Arrival and welcome dinner; optional Swallows @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (6:00 PM) for those continuing from Main Tour
- 9/18 Osaka: Dragons @ Hanshin Tigers (2:00 PM)
- 9/19 Tokyo: Carp @ Tokyo Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 9/20 Tokyo: Dragons @ Yokohama DeNA BayStars (2:00 PM)
- Tues. 9/21: Departure