Less Travel = More Time + Less Stress
September 16-24: Five Games, One City, Eight Days
*Canceled due to Covid-19 Travel Restrictions*
We will be back in 2022!
Tokyo is the best city in the world, per an unofficial poll of past JapanBall guests and an official declaration by Condé Nast. Plus, the extended Tokyo area has five NPB teams and ballparks. So, we figure we ought to offer you the opportunity to pass on the hassle of packing, unpacking, and traveling between cities and let one of the metropolitan wonders of the world be your base for eight days. It will be an urban baseball (plus sumo, if you’d like) adventure like no other in the world!
We recommend this tour for two types of travelers:
- Those who want less travel time and more free time to explore.
- Those who have physical limitations that would make it difficult to change locations with their luggage multiple times.
Want to see more baseball in Tokyo? We can combine this Tokyo Main Tour with a couple of games from the multi-city Main Tour and/or Post Tour, and also add games and hotel nights to the end of your itinerary.
- Thur. 9/16: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air
- 9/17: Arrival and welcome dinner
- 9/18: Swallows @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (6:00 PM)
- 9/19: Carp @ Tokyo Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM) + annual “Don Robbs Invitational” happy hour
- 9/20: Dragons @ Yokohama DeNA BayStars (2:00 PM)
- 9/21: optional sumo + group dinner (baseball off-day)
- 9/22: Eagles @ Saitama Seibu Lions (6:00 PM)
- 9/22: Hawks @ Chiba Lotte Marines (4:00 PM)
- 9/30: Departure