The Pacific Northwest is an American Summer Gem;
attend a bucket-list-worthy game in Alaska
Summer 2023 - Dates and Details TBA
The Pacific Northwest in the summertime is something that everyone should experience. Therefore, baseball in the Pacific Northwest in the summertime is as good as it gets! Add in the legendary Alaska Midnight Sun Game, and you have the makings of once-in-lifetime baseball trip.
We will see a combination of major, minor, and independent leagues that will make you an expert on the local baseball scene in what will become your favorite corner of the United States.
- Day 0: Optional add-on of Seattle Sounders or OL Reign soccer game
- Day 1: Meet at hotel in Seattle, attend Tacoma Rainiers game
- Day 2: Seattle Mariners game
- Day 3: Everett AquaSox game with pregame happy hour at Bob Bavasi’s house
- Day 4: Drive to Yakima for Yakima Valley Pippins game
- Day 5: Drive to Pasco for Tri-City Dust Devils game
- Day 6: Drive to Portland for Hillsboro Hops game
- Day 7: Portland Pickles game
- Day 8: Mavericks League game in Salem; postgame drive to Eugene
- Day 9: “Tracktown USA” sightseeing + group lunch + Eugene Emeralds game
- Day 10: Corvallis Knights game; postgame drive to Portland
- Day 11: Depart from Portland or optional add-on of Portland Thorns or Portland Timbers soccer game
- Day 12: Departure from Portland for those who attended the soccer game
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing, and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the Pacific Northwest like no other.
All in-tour land travel.
Carefully-selected tickets for all in-tour games.
At least two hosted meals and/or happy hours.
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that.
Travel desk services.
- Carbon offset: In order to mitigate the tour’s environmental impact, we will use our profits to purchase a carbon offset from Sustainable Travel International on behalf of each guest.
Not included: airfare, airport transportation, and most meals.
$TBA double occupancy
$TBA single supplement
$TBA Seattle soccer add-on
$TBA Portland soccer add-on