More Tokyo = More Fun
September 11-16, 2023: 6 days, 4 Games, 1 City
According to Condé Nast, Tokyo is the best city in the world for travelers (and countless JapanBallers would certainly agree), so why wouldn’t you want to spend a couple more nights there?
We’ll first take a quick train ride down to Japan’s second-biggest city, Yokohama, to see the Yokohama DeNA BayStars play at Yokohama Stadium, home of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Then, we’ll see the Chiba Lotte Marines play at their waterfront ballpark, ZOZO Marine Stadium, on the shores of the Tokyo Bay. Then we head to the unique Belluna Dome, home of the Seibu Lions, before finishing it off with a game at 97-year-old Jingu Stadium, home of the Yakult Swallows.
You will also have the opportunity to attend a professional sumo wrestling tournament!
This tour can be paired with the Main Tour and/or South Korea Tour. To better visualize the tour dates, click here to download a calendar version of our Japan and Korea schedules.
- Mon. Sept. 10: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air (some guests may want to depart a day earlier to ensure a timely arrival and get some rest)
- 9/11: Arrival to Tokyo and welcome reception
- 9/12: Dragons @ DeNA BayStars (6:00 PM)
- 9/13: Eagles @ Lotte Marines (6:00 PM)
- 9/14: Hawks @ Seibu Lions (6:00 PM)
- 9/15: Sumo tournament (Optional) + BayStars @ Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- Sat 9/16: Depart Tokyo or continue to Main Tour
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the country like no other.
Business class accommodation with modern facilities.
All in-tour land travel.
Tickets for best available game seats for four NPB games.
Hosted welcome reception
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Detailed airport arrival and departure instructions (in some cases, airport transportation may be included).
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that. Many of our guests arrive a day or two early to acclimate to the time change and get their bearings. However, we do recommend doing most of your personal travel after our tour because we take pride in teaching our guests how to get around on their own, and that will make your personal travel more enjoyable.
Translation and travel desk services.
- Carbon offset: In order to mitigate the tour’s environmental impact, we will use our profits to purchase a carbon offset from Sustainable Travel International on behalf of each guest.
As an add-on to the Main Tour and/or South Korea Tour:
$1,959 double occupancy
$2,187 single occupancy
As a stand-alone tour:
$1,994 double occupancy
$2,222 single occupancy