The “Seoul” of Baseball
August/September 2024: Specific Dates TBA
Please note: This is a sample tour description based on the 2023 itinerary. 2024 tour itineraries and descriptions will be finalized in early 2024. For an idea on what to expect, check out our 2023 Tour Recap.
Japan gets most of the attention when it comes to Asian baseball, but the Koreans do their best to be noticed. Players play with emotion and flare (bat flips galore!), feeding off their frenzied fans. And they have talent too, with one of the world’s best national teams and a steady stream of MLB-caliber players.
The Korean Baseball Organization (KBO) remains of of international baseball’s best-kept secrets. Come see for yourself while experiencing a world-class city that is rich in culture and history.
On this tour, we’ll keep our base in Seoul, permitting plenty of time for sightseeing, and attend games at three ballparks in the greater Seoul metropolitan area.
This tour can be done as a stand-alone tour or in conjunction with one or more segments of our annual Japan baseball tour.
- Tuesday, September 5: Depart U.S. and cross the international date line in-air (You may choose to depart one day earlier to ensure that you arrive on time for the welcome dinner and allow for some rest.)
- Sept. 6: Arrival and welcome dinner; arrive by approximately 3PM to either Seoul airport
- Sept. 7: LG Twins vs KT Wiz @ Suwon Stadium (6:30 PM)
- Sept. 8: Samsung Lions vs Doosan Bears @ Jamsil Stadium (6:30 PM)
- Sept 9: Other professional sporting event or TBD KBO Game (options are SSG Landers vs KT Wiz @ Suwon Stadium or Samsung Lions vs Doosan Bears @ Jamsil Stadium; 5:00 PM)
- Sept. 10: Hosted happy hour, Hanwha Eagles vs Kiwoom Heroes @ Gocheok SkyDome (2:00 PM)
- Monday, Sept 11: Tour ends; you may extend your stay in Korea or join the group to Japan for our NPB tour.
*This is a sample itinerary. 2024 itineraries will be announced in early 2024.
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the Seoul area like no other.
Business class accommodation with modern facilities.
All in-tour land travel.
Tickets for best available game seats for 3-4 KBO games.
One meal and one happy hour.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Detailed airport arrival and departure instructions (in some cases, airport transportation may be included).
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that.
Translation and travel desk services.
- Carbon offset: In order to mitigate the tour’s environmental impact, we will use our profits to purchase a carbon offset from Sustainable Travel International on behalf of each guest.
TBD Double Occupancy
TBD Single Occupancy
TBD to include flight from Seoul to Tokyo