Become an NPB Expert and a JapanBall HOFer
September 2-21: 12+ Games, Seven Cities, 19 Days
Get all 12 NPB notches on your belt in one fell swoop! This tour combines the Pre-Tour, Main Tour, and Post-Tour into one epic Japanese baseball journey: attending games in 12 stadiums in 21 days, all the while experiencing Japan’s rich culture (including the option to see a professional sumo tournament) along with fellow adventurous baseball fans. As a bonus, on the off-days before and after the Main Tour, you can opt to attend two more Giants games at the Tokyo Dome!
And, to ensure JapanBall immortality, completing the “See-It-All Tour” earns you induction into the JapanBall Hall of Fame!
Note: This tour may be very physically demanding for some guests due to our frequent travel and Japan’s heat and humidity in September. We will change hotels ten times via sometimes long train rides. It is required that all guests must be able to carry/roll their own luggage during train transfers for about 1/3 mile (including up and down flights of stairs), and also lift their bags to the overhead space on trains. If you expect to have any difficulties with these requirements, then we recommend that you consider the Tokyo Main Tour.
- Thur. 9/2: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air
- 9/3 Tokyo: Arrival and welcome dinner
- 9/4 Tokyo: Fighters @ Chiba Lotte Marines (5:00 PM)
- 9/5 Sendai: Lions @ Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles (3:00 PM)
- 9/6 Fly to Sapporo
- 9/7 Sapporo: Eagles @ Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (6:00 PM)
- 9/8 Fly to Kobe
- 9/9 Kobe: Marines @ Orix Buffaloes (6:00 PM)
- *Fri 9/10 Tokyo: Baseball off-day or Dragons @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (6:00 PM)
- 9/11 Tokyo: Dragons @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (2:00 PM)
- 9/12 Hiroshima: Giants @ Hiroshima Toyo Carp (6:00 PM)
- 9/13 Hiroshima: Sightseeing (baseball off-day) + group dinner
- 9/14 Fukuoka: Marines @ Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks (6:00 PM)
- 9/15 Nagoya: Carp @ Chunichi Dragons (6:00 PM)
- 9/16 Tokyo: Sumo + Fighters @ Saitama Seibu Lions (6:00 PM) + annual “Don Robbs Invitational” happy hour
- *9/17 Tokyo: Baseball off-day or Swallows @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (6:00 PM)
- 9/18 Osaka: Dragons @ Hanshin Tigers (2:00 PM)
- 9/19 Tokyo: Carp @ Tokyo Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 9/20 Tokyo: Dragons @ Yokohama DeNA BayStars (2:00 PM)
- Tues. 9/21: Departure
*Optional game – additional cost required.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change.