Become an NPB Expert and a JapanBall HOFer
August 3-18: 16 Days, 12 Ballparks, 6 Cities
Get all 12 NPB notches on your belt in one fell swoop! This tour combines the Main Tour, Tokyo Add-On, and Northern Add-On into one epic Japanese baseball journey: attending games in 12 stadiums in 16 days, all the while experiencing Japan’s rich culture (including seeing the legendary Koshien Summer High School Baseball Championship) along with fellow adventurous baseball fans. As a bonus, on the off-days before and after the Main Tour, you can opt to attend two more Giants games at the Tokyo Dome!
And, to ensure JapanBall immortality, completing the “See-It-All Tour” earns you induction into the JapanBall Hall of Fame!
Note: This tour may be very physically demanding for some guests due to our frequent travel and Japan’s heat and humidity in August. We will change hotels nine times via sometimes long train rides. It is required that all guests must be able to carry/roll their own luggage during train transfers for about 1/3 mile (including up and down flights of stairs), and also lift their bags to the overhead space on trains. If you expect to have any difficulties with these requirements, then we recommend that you consider the Tokyo Main Tour.
- Wed. 8/2: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air
- 8/3 Tokyo: Arrival to Tokyo and welcome dinner at the JapanBall Hall of Fame
- 8/4 Tokyo: Dragons @ Tokyo Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 8/5 Nagoya: BayStars @ Chunichi Dragons (6:00 PM)
- 8/6 Hiroshima: Tigers @ Hiroshima Toyo Carp (6:00 PM)
- 8/7 Fukuoka: Eagles at Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks (1:00 PM)
- 8/8 Fukuoka: group activity including hosted meal
- 8/9 Osaka: Eagles @ Orix Buffaloes (6:00 PM)
- 8/10 Osaka: Koshien High School Baseball Championship Tournament (all-day)
- 8/11 Yokohama: Tigers @ Yokohama DeNA BayStars (5:00 PM) + annual “Don Robbs Invitational” happy hour
- 8/12 Tokyo: Fighters @ Chiba Lotte Marines (6:00 PM)
- 8/13 Tokyo: Carp @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (2:00 PM)
- 8/14 Sendai: Lions @ Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles (5:00 PM)
- 8/15 Sapporo: Fly to Sapporo from Sendai + group activity
- 8/16 Sapporo: Eagles @ Hokkaido NipponHam Fighters (6:00 PM)
- 8/17 Tokyo: Hawks @ Saitama Seibu Lions (6:00 PM)
- Thurs 8/18: Departure
Note: Itinerary as listed above is subject to change.