Become an NPB Expert and a JapanBall HOFer
August 2023: Approximately 16 Days, 12 Ballparks, 6 Cities
Note: The description and itinerary below are from 2022. We left the information on this page to give an idea of what to expect.
Get all 12 NPB notches on your belt in one fell swoop! This tour combines the Main Tour, Tokyo Add-On, and Northern Add-On into one epic Japanese baseball journey: attending games in 12 stadiums in 16 days, all the while experiencing Japan’s rich culture (including seeing the legendary Koshien Summer High School Baseball Championship) along with fellow adventurous baseball fans. As a bonus, on the off-days before and after the Main Tour, you can opt to attend two more Giants games at the Tokyo Dome!
And, to ensure JapanBall immortality, completing the “See-It-All Tour” earns you induction into the JapanBall Hall of Fame!
This tour may be very physically demanding for some guests due to our frequent travel and Japan’s heat and humidity in August. We will change hotels nine times via sometimes long train rides. It is required that all guests must be able to carry/roll their own luggage during train transfers for about 1/3 mile (including up and down flights of stairs), and also lift their bags to the overhead space on trains. If you expect to have any difficulties with these requirements, then we recommend that you consider the Tokyo Main Tour.
As of this writing, tourists are still not permitted to enter Japan. We expect that this will change soon and that in order to enter Japan, travelers will at least need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and will probably have to present a negative Covid test, amongst other requirements. Visit the website of the US Embassy in Japan for current information.
Sample Itinerary From 2022
- Wed. 8/2: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air
- 8/3 Tokyo: Arrival to Tokyo and welcome dinner at the JapanBall Hall of Fame
- 8/4 Tokyo: Dragons @ Tokyo Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 8/5 Nagoya: BayStars @ Chunichi Dragons (6:00 PM)
- 8/6 Hiroshima: Tigers @ Hiroshima Toyo Carp (6:00 PM)
- 8/7 Fukuoka: Eagles at Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks (1:00 PM)
- 8/8 Fukuoka: group activity including hosted meal
- 8/9 Osaka: Eagles @ Orix Buffaloes (6:00 PM)
- 8/10 Osaka: Koshien High School Baseball Championship Tournament (all-day)
- 8/11 Yokohama: Tigers @ Yokohama DeNA BayStars (5:00 PM) + annual “Don Robbs Invitational” happy hour
- 8/12 Tokyo: Fighters @ Chiba Lotte Marines (6:00 PM)
- 8/13 Tokyo: Carp @ Tokyo Yomiuri Giants (2:00 PM)
- 8/14 Sendai: Lions @ Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles (5:00 PM)
- 8/15 Sapporo: Fly to Sapporo from Sendai + group activity
- 8/16 Sapporo: Eagles @ Hokkaido NipponHam Fighters (6:00 PM)
- 8/17 Tokyo: Hawks @ Saitama Seibu Lions (6:00 PM)
- Thurs 8/18: Departure
Note: Itinerary as listed above is subject to change.
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the country like no other.
Business class accommodation with modern facilities.
All in-tour land travel, including the famous high-speed bullet train!
Tickets for best available seats for games at 12 NPB stadiums
At least two meals and one happy hour.
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Detailed airport arrival and departure instructions (in some cases, airport transportation is included).
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that. Many of our guests arrive a day or two early to acclimate to the time change and get their bearings. However, we do recommend doing most of your personal travel after our tour because we take pride in teaching our guests how to get around on their own, and that will make your personal travel more enjoyable.
Translation and travel desk services.
A truly remarkable time.
Not included: airfare and most meals.
$TBA double occupancy
$TBA single supplement
(Price includes a 5% discount off the combined price of the Pre, Main, and Post tours.)