The Pacific Northwest is an American Summer Gem;
attend a bucket-list-worthy game in Alaska
June 13-22 2023 (with option to extend)
We are thrilled to partner with Baseball Bucket List to put on this once-in-a-lifetime tour!
The Pacific Northwest in the summertime is something that everyone should experience. Therefore, baseball in the Pacific Northwest in the summertime is as good as it gets! Add in the legendary Alaska Midnight Sun Game, and you have the makings of once-in-lifetime baseball trip.
We will see a combination of major, minor, and independent leagues that will make you an expert on the local baseball scene in what will become your favorite corner of the United States.
- Monday, June 12: Optional early add-on of Miami Marlins @ Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park
- Tuesday, June 13: meet at Seattle hotel at 5 PM; Miami Marlins @ Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park
- June 14: Hosted group lunch; drive to Spokane; Eugene Emeralds @ Spokane Indians at Avista Stadium
- June 15: Drive to Pasco; Everett AquaSox @ Tri-City Dust Devils at Gesa Stadium
- June 16: Drive to Yakima; Yakima Valley Pippins game (West Coast League – summer collegiate ball) at Yakima County Stadium
- June 17: Drive to Tacoma; Albuquerque Isotopes @ Tacoma Rainiers at Cheney Stadium.
- June 18: Seattle off-day or option to attend Chicago White Sox @ Mariners or pro soccer game (MLS’s Seattle Sounders or NWSL’s OL Reign)
- June 19: Fly to Fairbanks; hosted group dinner
- June 20: Denali National Park tour
- June 21: Touring and sightseeing in Fairbanks; Midnight Sun Game at Growden Memorial Park
- Thursday, June 22: Depart Fairbanks
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing, and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the Pacific Northwest like no other.
All in-tour land travel.
Carefully-selected tickets for all in-tour games.
At least two hosted meals and/or happy hours.
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that.
Travel desk services.
- Carbon offset: In order to mitigate the tour’s environmental impact, we will use our profits to purchase a carbon offset from Sustainable Travel International on behalf of each guest.
Not included: airfare, airport transportation, and most meals.
$3,562 double occupancy
$910 single supplement