Become an NPB Expert and a JapanBall HOFer
August/September 2024: Specific Dates TBA
Please note: This is a sample tour description based on the 2023 itinerary. 2024 tour itineraries and descriptions will be finalized circa December 2023. For an idea on what to expect, check out our 2023 Tour Recap.
Get all 12 NPB notches on your belt in one fell swoop! This tour combines the Tokyo Pre Tour, Main Tour, and Northern Add-On Tour into one epic Japanese baseball journey: attending games in 12 stadiums in 17 days along with fellow adventurous baseball fans. This year, we added a stop in Japan’s cultural hub of Kyoto, meaning we will stay in all three of the world’s best cities for travelers, per a 2021 Condé Nast survey! Plus, you’ll get to see NPB’s sleekest new ballpark, ES CON Field Hokkaido!
You will also have the opportunity to attend a professional sumo wrestling tournament!
Finally, to ensure JapanBall immortality, completing the “See-It-All Tour” earns you induction into the JapanBall Hall of Fame!
For an even more epic Asian baseball adventure, combine this tour with our South Korea Baseball Tour!
This tour may be very physically demanding for some guests due to our frequent travel and Japan’s heat and humidity in September. We will change hotels eight times via sometimes long train rides. It is required that all guests must be able to carry/roll their own luggage during train transfers for about 1/3 mile (including up and down flights of stairs), and also lift their bags to the overhead space on trains. If you expect to have any difficulties with these requirements, then we recommend that you consider the Tokyo Main Tour.
- Mon. Sept. 10: Depart U.S.A., cross international date line in-air
- 9/11: Arrival to Tokyo and welcome reception
- 9/12 Tokyo: Dragons @ DeNA BayStars (6:00 PM)
- 9/13 Tokyo: Eagles @ Lotte Marines (6:00 PM)
- 9/14 Tokyo: Hawks @ Seibu Lions (6:00 PM)
- 9/15 Tokyo: Sumo tournament (optional) + BayStars @ Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 9/16 Tokyo: Baseball off-day or optional BayStars @ Yakult Swallows (6:00 PM)
- 9/17 Nagoya: Carp @ Chunichi Dragons (2:00 PM)
- 9/18 Osaka: BayStars @ Hanshin Tigers (2:00 PM)
- 9/19 Osaka: Marines @ Orix Buffaloes (6:00 PM)
- 9/20 Hiroshima: BayStars @ Toyo Carp (6:00 PM)
- 9/21 Fukuoka: Marines @ SoftBank Hawks (6:00 PM)
- 9/22 Kyoto: sightseeing (optional – can also proceed straight to Tokyo)
- 9/23 Tokyo: Carp @ Yomiuri Giants (2:00 PM)
- 9/24 Sendai: Fighters @ Rakuten Golden Eagles (1:00 PM)
- 9/25 Sapporo: fly to Sapporo
- 9/26 Sapporo: Marines at Nippon-Ham Fighters (6:00 PM)
- Wed. 9/27: Depart Sapporo
*This is a sample itinerary. 2024 itineraries will be announced around December 2023.
A guide to lead you through a detailed itinerary with an engaging combination of stadiums, teams, targeted sightseeing and outings, the result of which will give you a cost-effective and in-depth personal tour of the country like no other.
Business class accommodation with modern facilities.
All in-tour land and air travel, including the famous high-speed bullet train and your flight to (but not from) Sapporo. We are happy to help you determine your best departure strategy.
Tickets for best available seats for games at 12 NPB stadiums
Hosted welcome reception plus at least two meals and one happy hour.
Additional sightseeing at little or no cost to you.
Visits with local friends and/or baseball personalities.
Detailed airport arrival and departure instructions (in some cases, airport transportation is included).
Scheduling flexibility. Want to come early or stay late? We can help you plan that. Many of our guests arrive a day or two early to acclimate to the time change and get their bearings. However, we do recommend doing most of your personal travel after our tour because we take pride in teaching our guests how to get around on their own, and that will make your personal travel more enjoyable.
Translation and travel desk services.
- Carbon offset: In order to mitigate the tour’s environmental impact, we will use our profits to purchase a carbon offset from Sustainable Travel International on behalf of each guest.
Not included: airfare and most meals.
TBD double occupancy
TBD single occupancy
Price includes a 5% discount off the combined price of the Pre, Main, and Post tours.