Baseball, Sunshine, and Friends!
June 18-22: 4 Games, 4 Nights (+1 Add-On)
We’ll take advantage of the close proximity of three big league teams – the Dodgers, Angels, and Padres – to attend games at three of MLB’s best parks. This is a great opportunity to see two of the best Japanese players in the world – Shohei Ohtani and Yu Darvish.!
Speaking of best parks, you will love LoanMart Park, located at the base of Los Angeles’s San Gabriel Mountains and home of the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (Low-A). That’s where we start things off in our tour, keeping an LA base to see the Angels and Dodgers too.
Then we stay a night in San Diego to see the Padres. It will be a special experience, as JapanBall’s Bob Bavasi will host us for a pregame happy hour at his waterfront condo before walking to Petco Park.
Can’t get enough baseball? Add a Fresno Grizzlies game to the end of your itinerary! Chukchansi Park is a modern park with great sightlines in the heart of California’s Central Valley.
- Sat. 6/18: Meet at hotel in Los Angeles, Inland @ Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (6:30 PM)
- 6/19: Cleveland @ Los Angeles Dodgers (1:10 PM)
- 6/20: Kansas City @ Los Angeles Angels (6:38 PM)
- 6/21: Drive to San Diego, hosted happy hour with Bob Bavasi, Arizona @ San Diego Padres (6:40 PM)
- 6/22: Depart or (optional) drive to Fresno, Modesto @ Fresno Grizzlies (6:50 PM)
- Thur. 6/23: Depart (if attended Fresno game)